Raspberry Pi Pico
The Pico has 2 each of the following peripherals,
There are 8 PWM 'slices', each with two channels.
A maximum of 300ma is accessible via the 3V3 out pin.
- VBUS - The voltage from the micro-USB port. This will be 0V if it is not connected, generally 5V if connected.
- VSYS - The main system input voltage, 1.8V to 5.5V.
- 3V3_EN - Pull this pin low to disable the 3.3V pin.
- A_VREF - This is the reference voltage for the ADC.
- AGND - A separate GND for the ADC pins.
- RUN - Enable pin for the RP2040. Connect to GND to reset the Pico.